Sunday, March 22, 2009

can't sleep...

I bet there's no way most people have as hard of a time sleeping as I do. It has a lot to do with working night-shift, but that's alright, I guess. I wouldn't trade my job really for anything right now, so I can handle the weird sleep pattern. I think tonight I'm anxious... and frustrated, which doesn't help any situation.

The best part about not being able to sleep, though, is that I can play around in the early mornings. I love it. I decided to go through a few of the photos from yesterday's wedding. Dave and Rebekah got married at Faith Presbyterian, which I had not experienced as of yet. It is a wonderful place to shoot. I adore the clean lines and wood-work. It was pretty wonderful. The reception, at Greystone Country Club, really had something for each guest to enjoy; it was incredibly well-planned. The food, drinks, dancing, flowers, cake... Wow.

I always think that the "leaving/exiting" photos are my favorites at receptions:



But, then I shoot dancing photos and have no idea which one I like best:



Dave and Rebekah (and Potts parents), thank you for letting me be apart of your day. You two are great together; I have enjoyed knowing you. Rebekah, you were quite possibly the most gracious bride I've ever experienced. Enjoy Italy!

No comments: