Wednesday, February 10, 2010

John Mayer!!!


Valentine's Day. To me, it is an effort to ruin life. If you're not married/dating/engaged, then it can be a let-down, tending to make you feel lonely. If you are married/dating/engaged, you have this pressure to do "something" on a random day in February, maybe even trying to out-do your better half.

My solution - buy myself John Mayer tickets. It was the greatest Valentine's Day I have ever had. And, it might be the best Valentine's Day ever. Did I mention that it started with a coconut mojito at California Pizza Kitchen? That might help.

Let the show begin.

To say this guy is a good musician is destroying his talent. He is outstanding. It's almost wrong how talented he is.



We pulled out the point-and-shoot for this one. That's Aubrie (one of my roommates) on the left and Katherine (one of my greatest friends) on the right. I brought them along for the adventure.

These next 2 were my favorites from the night:


Yes, I know what you are thinking on this last picture. He did come off the stage, walk right over to me, and ask me to go out with him on Valentine's Day. I had to reject his request, however, because I will be working.

1 comment:

Corey Nolen said...

i can't believe they let you in with your camera. cool shots. sorry you couldn't make the valentines date with him but remember that relationships take sacrifice.