Tuesday, May 24, 2011

catching up...

Whew. To say the last few months have been hard is a giant understatement. I am learning so much about life and love and family, and I have sacrificed a lot of things recently to spend time with my dear family. I am doing some catching up now and am almost caught up for my next wedding. Sadly, I have not had the time to re-cap my weddings like I usually do, but I did want to post a little bit about each one:


Erick and Stephanie had a whirlwind engagement, and their story is so unique! Their wedding was nothing short of superb at Ozan Vineyard, and I have never had a better experience with lighting at a wedding than this one. They did a less-traditional "leave," and the guests used sparklers during the last dance. They are so sweet together, and I wish them well!
**Thanks to Jessica Wright for 2nd shooting with me and capturing some fabulous images!**


Josh and Ali are so sweet together and the perfect example of a "cute" couple. I have loved them from the minute I shot their engagement pictures, and it was a job and pleasure to be with them on their wedding day. Their wedding took place at Riverchase United Methodist Church and many family and friends were there to see them say their vows... She even wore a dress so similar to the one my best friend wore on her wedding day! I wish them the absolute greatest in life...
**Kristen Stewart was with me this day, and it was nice to work with her again. Thanks, Kristen!!**


Last Saturday was Rich and Jennifer's wedding. I could go on and on about this one. I grew up with Rich, and Jennifer is one of the kindest people I know. It was a pleasure to be there for their celebration and maybe the easiest wedding I have shot to date. Both Rich and Jennifer were so laid back, are obviously so in love, and were simply ready to be married. Watching Rich tear up as Jennifer walked down the aisle was a definite highlight to me! To the new Mr. and Mrs. Trucks, I wish you the greatest! Love you guys!
**Heather Campbell worked with me for this one and did a FABULOUS job. She is a new friend of mine, and you must check out her stuff!**

No comments: