Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Cagle

 Tera.  She's just a doll.  She and I go back to 6th grade, and she hasn't changed a bit - that's what I love about her.  I was more than honored to capture her big day.  The picture above shows a pendant that she carried in memory of her grandmother, which I just thought was so, so special.

 Yes, Tera is one of those girls... beautiful, tall, slender, gorgeous!!!  She really is, though, as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.  She's kind and easy-going and thoughtful and friendly - she was a gracious hostess as a bride.
 This cowboy sure does clean up well.  :)  And, they're just full of love for each other.  The ceremony and reception were just PERFECT.

Many congrats to you both, Bobby and Tera.  Thanks for the honor of being there!

And, many, many, many, many thanks to my friend Jessica Wright for joining me to capture this day. 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so sweet!!! your posts are always so personal and special- love the slideshow too!!!