Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. F

I have the greatest brides.  I really do!!!  This lovely lady e-mailed me about shooting her wedding right before I was heading to China.  It worked out so well, I invited the fabulous Hillary Gamble to shoot with me, and it was a lovely, lovely day.



Hillary and I both deemed this "First Look" as one of the sweetest in the history of them.  It was so, so precious.



Altadena Valley Presbyterian Church is ALWAYS a beautiful venue, and the overcast skies were really incredible!




I love photos like this.  Hands with 3 generations of rings.  I hope this image is cherished FOREVER.




The greatest, greatest smile of all time always comes right before the bride walks down the aisle - I LOVE IT!










A little "Roll Tide" to go, and they're off.

Thanks for letting me be apart of your big day.  I truly loved it!

For the full gallery, head over to:  www.scbphotography.smugmug.com


No comments: