Friday, October 19, 2012

a sweet, sweet family...

There are just those people.  You know who they are.  Faithful, hospitable, kind, sweet people.

I had the privilege of photographing their wedding four years ago.  I can't believe it's been that long...  When Andrea called me about flying to Houston to take pictures of their new addition, she said, "I just can't think of anyone else I'd rather have taking his picture."  There couldn't be a better compliment.

Is he not precious?  He's named after his paternal grandfather, and it's just a perfect name for this sweet little guy.  :)  I am lucky to know the entire family and look forward to watching him grow up.


Andrea, my friend, motherhood looks great on you.  You were made for it.  Your caring, humble, patient personality makes a killer mom!  Robert is a lucky boy, and I think he already knows it.  But, he'll know it more as he grows.

Best wishes, Michael and Andrea.  And much, much love!  Thanks for blessing me with the gift of my time there.  I love you all dearly.

No comments: