Tuesday, December 4, 2007

love well

Recently, I have spent a lot of time considering what this life is all about... what can I do to make a difference, make an impact. I came to the conclusion that it's all about loving well. We are called to love others, which is the hardest task of all. So often I enjoy loving myself... It is hard to think beyond that.
One thing I love about photography, though, is that it is a way to love others. Thinking back through the beginning of this great side-job of mine, what sets apart a good photographer is their care and concern for the client. I have been astounded at the example of this I have been able to witness from some of the best. So, here is my plug to them. (I really need to plug Brooke because her blog entry spurred me on to do mine...)

Emily Kicklighter: www.emilykicklighter.com
Brooke Jared: www.brookejaredphotography.com
Jason Wallis: www.jasonwallis.com

My goal is that the photo sessions I do would continue to be a way for me to love people.

:) camille

1 comment:

samarcela said...

That is so true, Marcela and I and Rebekah. You are really talentd and God uses you in ways you may never see. We love you