Sunday, December 23, 2007

Treasure

My family had some photos taken last week by a fantastic photographer named Jason Wallis.  I really do not know what to describe the slideshow as other than a treasure in my life. I will cherish the photos FOREVER... It sounds silly to say, but when I think about the future, my only goal is to have huge photos of things that mean a lot to me. That is really all that matters, I think. With that said, to have photos done so well of people who mean so much to me - really, it's more than a treasure. I just do not know how to describe it. Almost like I do not know how to describe the talent of Jason Wallis. Unbelievable, yet he has such a humble spirit. With this introduction, enjoy the photos. You will NOT be let down, I promise!

Merry Christmas. This is my gift, but I want everything to share in it: 

www.jasonwallisphotography.com/beasley/

1 comment:

erin nolen said...

hey camille,
i love these pictures. thanks so much for sharing them. i check your blog every now and then and love seeing what you're shooting. i'd love to get together someday and talk photography!

i pray for your mom and your family every day.

again, these pictures are amazing and i know you really will treasure them.

merry christmas!

erin nolen