Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ashley & Staci

I have always heard from wedding photographers that it's always fun to make friends with their brides, and I must say that I have been blessed with some great clients who have meant a lot to me. I think it's important to have a connection with your clients because of the emotion that a wedding day can present...

This couple is no exception. If there has ever been a fan of this couple, it's me. Ashley and Staci are two of the most genuine people I know, and I am so excited for their marriage. Their wedding was simple and elegant, emotional and special, fun and entertaining... not to mention beautiful. Their love for each other and for their friends and family was so evident and is so evident at all times. I cannot wait to release more photos.

I actually have more photos to upload, look through, and show, thanks to my wonderful friends. Kristen Stewart, my always kind and talented second shooter was there, along with Amelia Strauss. Amelia is MORE than talented and way fun to be around... What a fun day when I get to shoot with Amelia!

THANKS YOU 2... I LOVE IT WHEN I GET TO SHOOT WITH YOU!!!



P.S. I posted more photos below... and will be posting more in the next few weeks.

No comments: