Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mrs. Amelia Strauss

I have the privilege and honor of second shooting today with 2 talented photographers. I thought I had made "shooting with Amelia" one of my goals for 2009, and I must have been mistaken. Oh well... I still accomplished something that I wanted to accomplish -- shoot with Amelia of Amelia Strauss Photography and Jamie of Burnett Photography.

We had a somewhat drizzly day here in Birmingham to shoot but had a lovely couple, gorgeous cathedral, and fantastic details. This couple has more support surrounding their marriage than I've ever seen. What a blessing for them.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Camille, these are amazing! It was so fun working with you today! We must do it more often! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome shots Camille! I loved shooting with you! You are already on my list of people to shoot with - I'm trying to add that to my blog. Hopefully I'll accomplish that next week ;) Thanks for everything!

kristen said...

Great shots, Camille! Love their flowers!