Monday, February 23, 2009

february update...

I'm not sure I can put into words the excitement I felt for this week. At the hospital, we have a stretch every 6 weeks where we get 6 days off, and it's SO wonderful. This week was no exception. I have desperately needed rest, relaxation, and just to enjoy life.

I'm in the process of buying a home and getting all that together, so there has definitely been some painting and some shopping on my week off... I can't, though, even begin to explain how great it is to almost have my house back in living order. I'll post picture when I return.

I have accomplished a few goals: The first being going on a date, which went really well. We'll just leave it at that. :) I also framed photos for my home and arranged them in my bedroom. I thought I made a goal to go visit Auburn this year, but I didn't make that one of them. I did, though, go and visit Auburn last week for an evening. It was a lot of fun!!

I have finished a complete album design that I am really enjoying. You can see it here in slideshow form:

CLICK HERE

The next on the agenda is possibly a free portrait session. I'm taking requests...

No comments: