Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a good dinner...



Do you ever just need to chill out?

I had one of those weeks last week. I had a few days off and wanted to do NOTHING more than simply chill out and relax. When I'm off work, that's what I love to do.

I actually am a nurse in an emergency room here in Birmingham, so I am used to going pretty wide-open and being faced with some scary things. I am laid-back by nature and just adore being able to relax and enjoy good times.

Last Thursday I had a great dinner with some friends. They are actually the people in the photo above, who I have come to just love and adore as friends, as well as clients. It really meant a lot to me, and I am grateful for times like those.

:) camille

P.S. Things coming soon: photos of new parents' books, disney world, and my new wall photo collage

No comments: