Tuesday, April 21, 2009

mega post!!!

I would have never thought it possible to attend a wedding you would call your dream wedding, but it is. This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of shooting the wedding of John and Margaret. The main events of the day took place at the bride's home in Huntsville, and the ceremony was close-by at a beautifully classic church. The entire day was magical.

I think the best part about every bit of it was how kind, gracious, warm, inviting, and just plain sweet the bride was. At one point, she said, "I've been excited about marrying John, but I'm really excited now." For her, even though every detail was perfect, she just wanted to marry her love. And, she did... And, I got to capture it.

I hope you can feel the emotion in the photos that I felt when I took them. I hope you enjoy. I can't get enough of these photos!




























































1 comment:

Mary S. said...

Awesome Camille:) Definitely captured the heart of the moment. I can almost feel the emotion looking at the pictures!