Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Orleans

It's hard to believe that only a week ago was my road-trip to New Orleans... A lot has happened since last week. Man, that was fun!! I spent Sunday - Wednesday in New Orleans with my dear friend, Meagan, and Zack and Meredith, the sweet couple that hosted us and served as our tour guides.

Of course we hit a literal bump in the road by having one of our tires bust right open. Thankfully David, a very nice truck-driver, changed it right before sunset, and we stayed in Meridian long enough to get new tires. Don't ask how much it cost!

We had a great trip... Enjoy the photos:

















On a side note, I am having a very lovely, relaxing early morning. I bet it's not common for many people to sit at their computer at 4:49 in the morning, but I had to work until about 3:20. I need to be up this morning, so I just sat down to start working. It's been wonderful... I miss having hours to just sit and edit, do projects, etc. Enjoy the down times...

1 comment:

Over the Moon Custom Design said...

this is so very random... I saw that you commented on my friend Lisette's blog.... as I was browsing through your blog I was amazed to find a picture of some people I know! I went to college with Zack Reuter! How funny! Love your work by the way. Your recent wedding was great!