Thursday, May 7, 2009

my lauren....

i have known this girl for probably 7 years now. her name is lauren, and she is so dear to me. it's funny -- we really only spend our time together at camp, but it means a lot to both of us. and, despite the fact that we don't spend a lot of time with each other, i have some mad respect for her. lauren is on the of the kindest, humblest, loving, dearest, most fun person you will ever know. i was so grateful that kristen asked me to shoot this one with her; i got to spend the ENTIRE morning with lauren (and all the people there to celebrate her brother's marriage to a beautiful bride.)

wedding photos coming soon...

1 comment:

lauren said...

Camille, you mean the world to me and I was so glad to spend the day with you. it makes me look forward to heaven when you will be with all the people you have grown to love for all eternity