Wednesday, May 13, 2009

take a step back...



If you know me at all, you know that I really live my life non-stop. Some of that is chosen; most of it just happens to me. I am horrible about enjoying life, stepping back to smell the roses (so to say), and choosing to relax instead of doing something that needs to be done.

This past weekend my sister (who is expecting a little boy) brought my niece over to take some photos for Mother's Day. Due to a few technological glitches, the Mother's Day gifts will be a few weeks late, but I love the result of what we got. Not only are the photos stunning, they are a complete surprise. It's hard to get good photos of kids you know well!!! It was also another reminder to me to love life and love well on a daily basis.

I love this little girl. No, the word "love" isn't strong enough. I can't describe it.









1 comment:

Lisette Price Photography said...

She's adorable! The first and second ones are my faves. :)