Monday, June 1, 2009

Emily



There really are no words to thank Emily enough for the sacrifice she has made for me. It truly takes a special person to sacrifice their time, energy, talent, and knowledge for someone else, and Emily has done that for me. 4 years ago I started assisting her, and it could not have been a better start to my photography career. A lot of what I do now was shaped by Emily's laid-back, kind, tender, spontaneous, contagious, fun spirit, and I'll be forever grateful.

I was privileged to second shoot for Emily again (for the first time in YEARS) on Saturday. Below I have some of my favorite shots from the wedding. I also shot some of Emily in action... I love it when the bride looked at Emily and said, "I love that I can see the smile behind your camera. I know that you love what you're doing." That sums it up perfectly.


























1 comment:

Jamie Burnett said...

Love the action shots of Emily, and the surprised bride shot is great!