Thursday, June 11, 2009

jacob and candace



If you didn't know it already, I am a triplet. There are 2 girls and 1 boy. This week my only sister got married, and it was magical. I don't think I've ever felt so much pressure in all my life because I wanted the photos to be lovely. And, if I can say it without sounding cocky, I think they are. I really like how they turned out...

The one above was shot by the ever talented, kind, fabulous Mrs. Jessica Wright. You can see her website by clicking HERE. She spent the last 4 days with me and is truly nothing short of a treasure. Jessica, thank you for everything. Thank you for the lovely photos that my family will cherish forever.

And now.... I present JACOB AND CANDACE'S SLIDESHOW (click where it's all capital letters!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

well done, cousin. the photos ARE lovely. just like you.

Jessica said...

thank you so much for letting me come along--i had such a wonderful time. you did such a great job on the slideshow! i can't wait to see how the canvas and big prints turn out. i know they'll be wonderful! thanks again for letting me spend such a special time wth you guys.

Robert said...

amazing slideshow! way to go.