Thursday, July 2, 2009

the sonnet house



I love the Sonnet House. I just love it... I think that the owners are nothing short of welcoming, flexible, kind, and professional. I think they have the greatest venue in Birmingham with the greatest backdrop, parking, options; it's just wonderful.

Of course to have a great wedding at the Sonnet House, you have to have a great couple. Gabe and Julie's photos are so fun for me to edit through, and I do continue to be slow with them! Thanks for your patience, Gabe and Julie. Here are some that jumped out at me while editing earlier today.






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Camille!

I've enjoyed looking through all of Julie and Gabe's pictures today!! They are all so beautiful! You caught some really great expressions and moments.

Thanks so much!
Rebecca (Julie's sister)