Monday, August 31, 2009

my cutie pie...

this is a little girl whom i'm sure you have seen before on my blog...







is she not the cutest thing? she's about to have a little baby brother; i cannot wait to see him!!!

so, this whole "photo shoot" happened the other morning, while she was visiting me. we had a good time... she wanted to take photos of me, and this is what i was looking at. i could NOT quit laughing!!!

she spent the night with her "aunt camille" this morning and was so cute curled up on the couch with her blankie:

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Camille- you commented on my blog (Mary Brantley and Lee's wedding) as though you don't know me, and you DO! I'm your Camp Briarwood counselor from Ashleigh and Aaron's NYE party :) email me please! stegaht@hotmail.com

Jamie BUrnett said...

What a cutie pie! Looks like you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

when's that baby brother gonna be born? :)