Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Mrs. Donna Wilson" :)

I was honored to photograph the wedding of Walter and Anna Wilson yesterday. I have known these two since high school, and there wedding was really a high school reunion of sorts - and so much fun!!! They are in St. Lucia, which makes me jealous, but I am here to recap their big day... starting with the elegant Asbury United Methodist Church:
Anna's bouquet:
I love these two! Anna and her mom have the sweetest relationship...
Gorgeous! I love this simple portrait!
Anna is seriously one of the most photogenic people I have ever seen.



Anna with Melissa, her best friend and matron-of-honor... they really have a sweet relationship:

They chose to have a "first look" and see each other before the ceremony - it was a really sweet moment.




Remember that sweet best friend and matron-of-honor? I love this hug they shared before walking down the aisle.


ceremony - time...
And, the newly-weds are OFF to the reception!!! One nice about having a "first look" is being able to walk out of the ceremony and go straight to the reception.
After they were introduced for the first time, they shared a first dance:

Then everyone started dancing and partying! Something tells me that this is during "Livin' of a Prayer!" I love what happens when this song comes on!



Walter and Anna, there is so much I want to tell you. Thank you for staying friends with me and for allowing me to document your "big day." I am so excited that you are moving into my neighborhood, and I promise that we will spend time together soon. I hope that you enjoy each moment of St. Lucia, and I will have your pictures when you get back. Congrats!

1 comment:

Amanda Pair said...

It's such a simple moment, but I love the one of her getting in the car. Such a cute couple!