Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Posts Ahead!!!

I didn't realize until now all the posts that I still need to do. I go back and forth between deciding on posting stuff on my blog and/or on facebook. It's a hard decision for me... Either way, I have some fun new posts coming your way over the next few days.

One post that is very much necessary is of my dear friend, Janet, and her LOVELY wedding last week. She and her now husband just returned from a fantastic vacation, and I can't wait to share some of the pictures with them. Don't you just love this one?


And, last night I shot Matt and Jenell's wedding. It was a joy. I'm not even through uploading all the images but loved these and decided to throw in a little "sneak."



Gotta love bride and groom reunions from scbphotography - Great to see you guys Nick and Jenn!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

:o) Loved seeing you as well! I can't wait to see all of Matt and Jenell's pictures. And don't forget to let me know when you have a weekend free to get our new, larger family photos taken!