Monday, September 20, 2010

Everyone is Engaged!!!

It is wedding season for sure for me, and I am super excited to introduce two of my fall/winter couples. They were all kind and patient enough to overcome some heat and time constraints, and I am excited about the outcome.

First of all, meet Lora:

Hello beautiful! She is planning an October wedding at the Sonnet House, my favorite Birmingham venue. Can't wait! Of course their little dog, Bella, stole the show:


There is a groom in the mix, though, and Brian was the ultimate trooper for pictures:






And, now it's time for Kelly:

She holds a special place in my heart because I am good friends of her family. It is a pleasure to be shooting her wedding to Hodge come January - I look forward to it greatly!

Sweet Hodge celebrated his 26th birthday taking engagement photos, but he never once complained. See, Hodge, I told you it wouldn't be that bad!













I look forward to both of these nurses' weddings in the next few months - stay tuned for wedding photos!

2 comments:

Beth Buckner said...

Amazing pictures! you really captured their romance and beauty!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Cant wait to see all their weddings after you shoot them!