Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Back!!!

It has been a whirlwind of a week, and my computer just got back from the Apple Store. I am hoping the problem is fixed and about to get back to all the editing that I have to do!

I came across these pictures of Jenell that my new friend Amy Carson took for me. This is exactly how every bride should be on their wedding day:
-grateful to their guests for coming to celebrate
-calm but excited to marry their best friend
-taking it all in: enjoying each moment

This was her literally seconds before she walked down the aisle: Isn't she so cute?



I met with this couple about a week ago and am looking forward to their wedding in October!

2 comments:

Beth Buckner said...

Good to see your computer is back!! the pictures are amazing and the comments ALWAYS make me smile!
xo

violet biru said...

i love all your pics... =)