Monday, December 20, 2010

Winding Up 2010

This sweet couple married in November. I can't believe I haven't blogged more about Lee and Katie, but here are my 13 favorites from their wedding day (November 13th). I did add a few extras, and you'll see why...



Sometimes I'll forget moments like this until I start post-processing the images. Then I simply die out laughing in the editing process; this one stayed for sure!



"Cakes by Jan" came through again with this tasty cake and beautiful display for Katie:


Sweet, sweet father/daughter dance to "Butterfly Kisses." Everyone was in tears at the end of this one, including me!
And, the bridesmaids breaking it down! :) Love these 3:


This is Pam, one of the sweetest mother-of-the brides I've ever worked with... I love this shot of her right before Katie walked down the aisle.
And these two of them breaking it down:

Thanks guys for inviting me to the party! I loved getting to know you guys...

Next up is Josh and Keri. Look how STUNNING she is in front of my fave, the Sonnet House!!

1 comment:

Jillhope65 said...

Your work is endearing and your photos are simply breathtaking! I love this one of my neice Keri and her new husband Josh. What a great shot!!