Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Who would you use?

I get asked often who I would use if I were getting married. Now, don't get me wrong - there is no wedding anywhere in the near future. Still, it's an interesting question, and I don't know if I have the answer.

I'll look at people's blogs often and be drawn to their work. I don't know if I can name them all, but today I was struck by Bobbi and Mike, an incredible husband-and-wife team. There was just something about their post that made me smile. I can say that if I were to get engaged tonight, I'd have to hit them up.

Instead, I think I'll just share the link:

CLICK HERE

I'm off to New Orleans with some of my dearest, closest friends for the weekend. I'll keep you guys updated on my pending birthday and on another Sonnet House wedding I am very much anticipating next weekend!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm a wedding photographer too & I definitely LOVE Bobbi & Mike! I'm thinkin about flying them down to Alabama when I get married... in 20 years! lol

Anonymous said...

I totally agree - they are amazing photographers and they seem like they would be a blast to work with! I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend in New Orleans!!