Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Almost time for play...

Warning: Before you read, I realized that this post is overly random and not very well organized. Sorry! My mind must be tired from the ER all weekend!

Whew. These past few weeks have been a whirlwind. For those of you who don't know me, I am full-time nurse, part-time wedding photographer. I'm also in school part-time, so my schedule is pretty much insane most of the time. I am enjoying what I'm doing right now, though, and am ready for some "play time" soon, like...

- spending the night with a dear friend
- visiting my almost niece this weekend
- going to VEGAS for WPPI
- getting to see my good friend beth in san diego

All of this will happen starting tomorrow, and while it'll be a whirlwind of a vacation, I'm so excited that it's almost time for play.

So looking forward to the weddings I have coming up, too! Kelly's January wedding did not disappoint, and I have Christy, Stephanie, Ali, Jennifer, Elizabeth, Abby, Lindsey, Melissa, Amanda, Ali, Jade, and Ashley to look forward to. :)

**A bridesmaid from a past wedding started a design blog and posted a kind post: check her out ... CLICK HERE.***

Be looking for pictures of my adventures soon - also be looking for a big announcement coming in the next few months...

1 comment:

Beth Buckner said...

love you and can't wait to see you even if it's so short!