Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little Addie


That picture just melts my heart. See, there are some people in this world you are not biologically related to, but they're just like family. That's what Meagan is to me, which makes little Addie my new "pseudo" niece. Is she not the cutest? I got to visit for a mere 24 hours and was so glad we got some pictures while I was there.

I mean, don't you just want to grab her and kiss those little cheeks? You should be jealous because I got to... That sweet little doll doesn't know how blessed she is, and I am grateful to be able to walk along-side my friend as she parents this little one. I'll probably have a built-in babysitter in Addie by the time I get around to having kids. Ha!


I love you, Meagan and Scott! And, I love how this baby is a constant reminder of the miracles that Jesus does.

No comments: