Monday, March 7, 2011

Joseph and Abby


This was the engagement shoot that kept not wanting to happen. I can't tell you how many e-mails and texts and phone calls Abby and I have traded over the last few months, trying to get this shoot to happen. Of course it wound up being 41 degrees outside, but these 2 were such troopers!!!

It's obvious from looking at these pictures that these 2 really love and care for each other. They're also so lively and fun to be around! I am so looking forward to putting these images into a guest album for them... and also looking forward to their beautiful June wedding coming up!









4 comments:

Katherine M Long said...

Ah! So cute! You are amazing! I guess it also doesn't hurt when the bride is gorgeous and the groom is so fun!

Katherine M Long said...

These are incredible Camille! I guess it doesn't hurt when your bride is gorgeous and your groom is so much fun!

Emily Kicklighter said...

Love it, Camille! Beautiful job! Where were you?

dr3am3r said...

I'm glad that the shoot finally occurred because I love what you guys came up with!

A beautiful couple.