Saturday, March 19, 2011

North Carolina


Some people think I am crazy for everything I do. I work as a nurse full-time, and I usual travel when I get off for a few days. These past few days reminded me that I love what I do – even as busy as I am. I had the opportunity to go visit an old friend of mine, Laura, who you’ll probably remember from her wedding almost a year ago:

I really got to relax and chill out, and it was just fabulous. Laura was willing to pick me up, host me, and go to an engagement photo shoot I had in Raleigh. I’d never met Amanda in person but knew that I liked her! I was right, and her fiancĂ©, Ryan, might win for the easiest groom to photograph. We talked and wandered around the beautiful gardens at Duke University, and it was heavenly. A photographer’s dream world! I think you’ll see what I mean in the pictures:









Ryan and Amanda, I’m proud to say that these images are some that I would love to have of me and my “other.” I hope you guys cherish these, and I am so looking forward to July!!!

1 comment:

amy carson said...

Lovely work as usual! I used to live just down the street from duke and you're right, it is amazingly beautiful there!