Sunday, February 26, 2012

San Francisco!!!

The above picture is the studio where we're leaving right now. It's not too big, but I am LOVING the bay windows and the view that I see on a regular basis. Here's my side of the bed and my desk. I think it's pretty calming, and I've enjoyed resting, reading, and writing since I've been here...
I woke up Friday morning and immediately grabbed my camera. I'm not usually awake early in the morning, but I saw this view and was just stunned. I could get used to this view.
Yesterday we went touring around San Francisco. It was absolutely beautiful, and I cannot wait to actually go to Alcatraz and tour the site.

Here's to many more days of touring and travel here in San Francisco!

1 comment:

Beth Buckner said...

Love your pictures!! Totally can see it thru your eyes and love what I see!!

What a cool life you have!

Love you!