Saturday, December 27, 2008

2009 goals

I have always been one for being organized and for making lists. Usually, though, my lists involve me being more organized and giving myself more to do. I have decided to make a few lists that will give me goals for the upcoming years that will be fun, eventful, and meaningful.

FOR 2009:
1. second shoot with Melissa Jill in Arizona
2. have a photo shoot taken of myself and update my "about me" section
3. second shoot at a wedding with Emily, my first photography mentor
4. take photos of my parent's house and grandparent's house
5. shoot a portrait session for free
6. print some photos and frame for my home
7. go to a shoot with the incredibly talented Corey and Erin Nolen of Nolen Photography
8. shoot with Brian T. Murphy
EDIT: 9. go on a date (got any single friends?)

FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS:
1. shoot a wedding for free
2. read a book about photography
3. print out my favorite pictures and enlarge/frame them for my office
4. decide on my definite "thank you" wedding gift and give to all my clients
5. go on a cruise
6. shoot a wedding for a good friend (i.e. aubrie, amber, allison, bridgette, katherine, jamie, janet, or whoever gets married first...)
7. see a new broadway play

FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS:
1. go to brazil and visit friends there
2. advertise my wedding photography with an ad or a "bridal show" booth
3. become a TNCC-certified trauma nurse
4. organize and arrange all family photos for my family and my niece
5. give away at least $10000 to missions
6. go back to new york
7. stay debt-free other than a house, if i buy one :)

I hope you enjoy my journey as these goals come to be... If you know of anyone who deserves a portrait or wedding session for FREE, please let me know. I am hoping to be able to give these to those who are deserving and fortunate; there is nothing more special to me than photos of those you love.

*If you haven't seen my below post of my family, keep scrolling. And, stay tuned for more photos!*

No comments: