Monday, December 1, 2008

guest book

so, i always try to do something special for my brides. sometimes i make a small "favorites" album for them, other times i offer a later photo session... i always try to make it special and random. i just love working with these sweet girls on their exciting days, and i want to express my "thanks."

a few months ago i heard about a new offering... this guest book that looked like the flush-mount albums i make for after the wedding. so, i offered it to my january wedding couple, staci and ashley, and must say they are SO lucky. i think it is sweet!!!

the pictures below show what it is like, and i think it should be apart of every wedding. and, it can be! it's apart of my "all-inclusive package," which every couple should have!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this album! Great job!