Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Beautiful (Rainy) Wedding

If the above picture doesn't make you forget all the rain that came down today, I don't know what will.

Ryan and Laura were married today, and it was beautiful. I'd be lying if I didn't say that it was a very rainy day, but it was a fun, laid-back, beautiful wedding.
There were so many neat aspects that the army men brought to this wedding -- so many that I even think I will devote an entire blog post to it in the next few weeks!
I love the classic emotions in the shot above and below.



A few times today Laura said, "I am just so happy!" I think she has many reasons to be happy!

OOh... I am in LOVE with these few we got on the lake. Thankfully, the rain cleared for about 10 minutes and let us have a short portrait shot.

The new Captain and Mrs. Ryan and Laura Keaton...
Ryan and Laura, thank you for letting me be apart of your life. I am grateful to have met your friends and family - and to have had the ability to document your day. I hope that your honeymoon is nothing short of fantastic and that your life together will be full of happiness, joy, and love.

Oh, and a HUGE thanks to Amanda Pair - thanks for not letting the rain stop you. You are the best!

1 comment:

Amanda Pair said...

girl, you are a machine for getting these up so quickly! I had so much fun (again!). thanks for having me along :)