Monday, April 26, 2010

5 reasons to have a military wedding...

Laura and Ryan were married on Saturday, and I was blessed to be apart of it. Laura and I have known each other for about ten years, and she is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Ryan is wonderful himself. I do have one complaint about the wedding - They both promised that I would meet my husband there, and I'm still single. Ha!

This was also my first military wedding to photograph, and I just love the details that it added. I mean, who doesn't want to get introduced as CAPTAIN and Mrs. Keaton?

There's more, too, that I loved about this military wedding, so I've made a list of my top 5:

#1. Who doesn't love this tradition with the saber bearers?





#2. I had built-in assistance the entire day, and these guys were always willing. The best part, too, was that I rarely had to ask. The groom or one of his groomsmen would find a man in uniform who wasn't busy to hold the umbrella for me. Okay!



#3. No offense to all my other weddings, but these guys were definitely attractive. And, I think it's nice that the guys who held my umbrella were also attractive themselves!


#4. I love that without even trying, the groomsmen photos have more excitement. And, automatically!



#5. Details, details, details. I don't think I even have to elaborate!



I can't wait to share even more of this wedding! And, another special thanks to Amanda Pair for dealing with the weather disaster right along-side me!

No comments: