Monday, July 5, 2010

A New Addition

There are some people you just click with... These two are simply two of those people. I met them almost two years ago, when they were planning their January 2009 wedding. We met, they booked me, and next thing I knew we were taking engagement pictures on Sunday afternoon.

Before I knew it, it was January and time for their wedding. It was one of the sweetest wedding ceremonies I have ever experienced, and it was obvious that these two were just ready to be married. I still to this day think back on their wedding and wedding images with great fondness!

Since their wedding, we have kept up through e-mails, phone calls, and countless dinner parties. They were excited to show me a sonogram a few months ago, and now their sweet little baby boy has made his appearance. I got to meet him Saturday morning and take some pictures. What an honor! I cannot wait to watch their family grow.


I love the reminder that these parents want on their birth announcement -- that would cite the verse that this little baby boy is "fearfully and wonderfully made."

No comments: