Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pictures That I Love

Sometimes I wish people could see the smile I have on my face when pictures from a session are uploading on my computer. There are often many that make me smile and some that I just adore. These caught my eyes as I was editing yesterday...

This is from a session I did for a sweet baby, and here she is with her mom:


These next two are from Geoff and Elizabeth's wedding. Melissa Pardi shot with me and got these FANTASTIC images; I love them!



And, here's another of Elizabeth, just because I can't stand it... What a beautiful bride she was!

1 comment:

Waud said...

Oh heavens...how to even begin how much I am loving your pictures--especially since I have been without internet for a while after the honeymoon. Who knows...there may be a Diane Jr. coming out in me as far as stalking your website are concerned. You are so talented and we had such a fantastic time hanging out with you all day Saturday! I can't wait to see the rest!