Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Random December Memories

December flew by, but as I have been going back through my images, I have so much gratitude in my heart. I got to spend time with some wonderful people, and I wouldn't change a moment of it. We met up with my cousins for Christmas, and I love these shots of my family. How blessed am I? Seriously -


I got to spend time with friends who I have deeply missed. This is Ben, one of my oldest and dearest friends.

We did the picture thing a little bit backwards because that's Ben's beautiful wife, Ellen, on the right with another friend, Blake. Waffle House made me miss my college days!

My friend, Janet, hosted a high school get-together gone "Dirty Santa Party." When I arrived, she showed me how she had displayed the images from her wedding, and I am so honored. She has done it well - maybe better than any of my past brides. Thanks, Janet!


1 comment:

Beth Buckner said...

WOW! That is really cool how she had those gorgeous pictures framed and displayed! Too cool!!

Also, the pictures of your family.. priceless!