Friday, April 13, 2012

Remembering Mom #3

You all know how much I love pictures. I have such a new-found love for images of my Mom, of my family, of the ones I love.

In case you didn't know, I have a great opportunity to go on a mission trip to China. What's (almost) more exciting than my trip is that I have photographers and videographers partnering with me in raising support.

One such person is my friend, Amanda Pair.



She has teamed up with some of our other friends for a MEGA exciting give-away. Matt and Ashley of Hampton Road Studios are the master-minds behind "A Day in the Life" videos, and I couldn't be more grateful for their offering. What am I talking about?

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!!!

If you THINK this is something you want to do, act fast!!! Remember, though, that I still have other photo session opportunities available. Not to make this emotional or anything, but what I wouldn't give to have some images of me and my Mom like these:



Contact me for more information!

No comments: