Saturday, May 26, 2012

one lucky girl!

 Since I've been "away" a good bit and travel nursing mostly, I haven't been photographing as much as I used to.  The "break" has been good for me - I was so excited about all the shoots I was able to do this week while I was home.  
The couple above is Adam and Jessica Wright.  On the "outside" they're the mega couple of incredible photographer and talented musician (with Act of Congress).  But, take a stroll into their home, and they are just Adam and Jessica -- a couple who lovingly walk life together with their spouse.  I was so grateful that they appeased me and allowed me to do a little "at home" session with them.  

Earlier in the week, though, I got to steal Jessica away to shoot a wedding with me.  My long-time friend married her high-school sweetheart, and it was a sweet wedding.  I loved being apart of it.  Doesn't she look like Cinderella? 

No comments: