Sunday, November 30, 2008

happy sunday

Well, here they are. FINALLY. I know, and I am sorry. My life lately, though, has NOT been congruent with getting over 2000 photos edited down to a few over 660 that I am proud to present.

Brooks and Laura now Tinsley were married in Westbrook, Mississippi, on November 8, 2008. The day was beautiful and gave us some WONDERFUL lighting for family, group, and bridal photos. Brooks and Laura chose not to see each other, but their photos during and immediately after the ceremony, as well as their reception photos show their love and commitment to one another, as well as their sheer joy in being married (finally).

Kristen, my dear friend and faithful second shooter, did NOT disappoint. The photos, I hope, are exactly what I wanted them to be. I am often overcome with this bizarre feeling of jealousy in the photos, and this wedding was no exception. There are so many that I would LOVE to have as my wedding photos, if there is ever a man who will have the challenge of living with me forever. Ha!!!

One of those photos I would love to have for myself is pictured below. Brooks and Laura, if I were you guys, I would blow this up BIG and frame it in the bedroom. What a great dancing shot!



So, without further a-do, I present their photos and slideshow. The slideshow can be viewed by clicking HERE. Sadly, my computer jumbled all the photos up, and I did not have the time to un-jumble them. I often try to do a photo slideshow that is more of a story or movie; this one is different. It consists of my favorites, in a random order, and I must say that I enjoy it.

The whole gallery can be viewed from THIS LINK.
Go into my website and click on "clients" on the sidebar. When you are prompted for a word, the password is the bride’s last name BEFORE she got married.

Enjoy!! Brooks and Laura, may the Lord bless your marriage. May your love for one another be as passionate as it was at 6 p.m. on the evening of November 8. And… May these photos remind you of the love, joy, and respect that was present on your wedding day.

No comments: