Sunday, September 6, 2009

a good day...

Everyday is a good day, but today was especially good. I got to visit Mason, my little nephew, this morning in the hospital before he got to come home. And, he is a doll! I'm sure you will see more photos of him soon.

I also took some engagement photos of Bryan and Jennifer this evening. I have known Jennifer since high school, and we actually saw each other at a wedding earlier this year when she had JUST gotten engaged... They were kind enough to squeeze their session into my busy weekend, and even though the lighting was only perfect for about 45 minutes, we got some great shots. Here are a few for now:

LOVE this one, Jennifer!


I thought this one with the reflection was pretty fun.

CUTE!


More to come soon... As I finished edited the other Jennifer's wedding photos, I came across these that Kristen took. I just love the "role" that a photographer has at a wedding.

For example, I get to spend time talking with the bride -- something everyone wants to do at a wedding.

And, I get to play with kids... Look at her; she loves me!

And, I get to be the last one to wish all my brides and grooms "good-bye" on their special day. What a blessing.


So, to all of my past couples, future couples, and people who trust me to photograph people you love, thank you. I am blessed beyond measure...

No comments: