Saturday, September 12, 2009

laura and ryan

so, this is laura...

she and i go WAY back. we were actually captain and co-captain of the oak mountain middle school dance team. i know, you are impressed and probably a little intimidated. and, if you have ever seen me dance, you do not believe me. :)

she contacted me about 4 months ago about shooting her wedding to ryan, and i cannot wait! too bad they make such an unattractive couple, huh? ha! NOT...



here are a few more of my favorites. we really had a great time this morning shooting. they are both very fun-loving and obviously have fun together... i was promised to meet my husband at their wedding in april, so of course i'm excited!!




this next one is my favorite of all the ones i have edited so far. LOVE this:

thanks again, laura and ryan, for being so pleasant and cooperative. looking forward to shooting your outdoor wedding in april!

No comments: