Saturday, September 12, 2009

little miracle...



I have had a lot of time to think this week. There is so much wonder in a new baby being born. Above is my new little nephew, and to say that we are in love is the biggest understatement ever presented. We adore him; he is so perfect in every way. A lot went wrong with this pregnancy, and for him to be healthy is really unexpected. I am so reminded of the verse that states, "He knit me together in my mother's womb." Just to think about all the things that have to be put into place for a child to be born; how could you not believe in a Creator? It's incredible.

There are a lot of dark times in my family's lives due to just different circumstances. What a blessing the the Father would bless us with a child to love during this time. (actually 2... who could forget the little girl with curly hair?!) If you've been around, you know that my mom is battling cancer, and for her to have 2 grandchildren to love is more than anyone could ask.

When you've been through a lot of dark days in your life, you seem to not take blessings and "sunny" days for granted as much. I think I am learning what little things were sent from God -- to know that He loves and cares for me. I am learning but stubborn. Just had to post that picture; what a reminder of the perfection our Savior can create!

2 comments:

Arledge's said...

That is so sweet Camille. It's so encouraging to see your life and attitude. God bless you and your whole family.

Lisette Price Photography said...

What a sweet little miracle Camille. I will be praying for your mother and for you as well. God bless your family!