Monday, January 25, 2010

a good monday...

I was contacted a few weeks ago by Anne. I shot Anne's wedding in June of 2008, and it was one of the most laid-back, enjoyable weddings I have ever been apart of. She recently contacted me to do some head shots for her; Anne is a well-loved English teacher, who is also in the process of trying to get her novel published. Does this photo not make you want to read what she has written?

I also recently heard from another bride by the name of Emily. I shot her wedding in August of 2009 and recently received a "thank you" card from her. Emily was one of the most gracious brides ever, and I was blessed to be at her wedding. I am going to write more about this card later because it was so good to my heart to receive.

And, of course no post should be complete without a photo of my favorite nephew. Is he not just too cute? I think I've kissed him a million times this weekend.

More photos from Anne's "going to be an incredible writer and needs a head shot" shoot very soon; check back!!!

No comments: