Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thomas and Morgan



Is she not beautiful?

I have known both Thomas and Morgan for a very long time, and to say that I am honored to be photographing their wedding is an understatement. What a fantastic celebration to be apart of.

I feel as though I am one of only a few to have known both Thomas and Morgan separately more than together, and knowing them away from the other makes their relationship even more wonderful. They are two of the most kind, sincere, loving, welcoming, and fun people I know -- I'll let the photos prove it!










I have to thank Thomas and Morgan for being such troopers. It was 28 degrees outside -- freezing! We had a blast, even though I felt like my hand was going to fall off if I tried to change my shutter speed one more time!!!

We are working on a "Save the Date" slideshow for them that I am excited to show you very soon.

No comments: