Monday, January 4, 2010

my christmas break...

so, the holidays always start with me on december 17, also known as my birthday. this year, i had to work, but when i walked into my house, it was SPOTLESS. i mean, SPOTLESS.

my sweet sister had spent about 4 hours making my house look absolutely perfect. i could not believe it.

there was the SWEETEST note and plate of cookies. literally, i dropped to my knees and wept it was so sweet - and special. what a fantastic gift!

macaroni grill is always a good choice for a birthday dinner, even before work -- oh, how i love pasta!

my friend and co-worker, lori, made this extra-special cake for me. i think it's impressive!


the red mountain show is always enjoyable. brian and his crew put on a chill, delightful show with incredible music. what a fantastic way to start the christmas week.

No comments: