Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Marathon Sunday!

I just so happened to have many inquiries for couple/family photo shoots this month and had to put them all on 2 days. I really love, though, how these came out today. First up, Sara and her new fiance, Ben. I don't think I have seen Sara since high school - it was so fun to be able to catch up with her.

Then were these 2 cuties:


And, Jenn, a new friend of mine who wanted some photos with her boyfriend, Chris.

And, finally, my good friends and their precious little one:


What a fun-filled day I had! Remember to comment on this or any other blog post for another week to be "registered" to win a prize - just because I want to know "Who reads my blog?"

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Omg I can't wait to see them all! I love/hate sneak peaks! :o) We had a blast today despite our semi uncooperative kids, and I'm so glad to have you as a friend!

Lane said...

I love looking at all your pics!! OF course I follow:)

Unknown said...

I read your blog! :) These are beautiful!

Staci said...

I am an avid stalker of your blog. thanks for hanging out with us last night and for taking awesome pics of our little guy. Love you Staci