Saturday, November 6, 2010

Marshall and Becca


Marshall and Becca were married earlier today at the 4-H Center in Columbiana. Last year, I shot a wedding there about this time, and it truly is a beautiful outdoor wedding venue. I am not going to lie - it was COLD today, but everyone braved the cold well. These two obviously have friends and family who care deeply for them, and it was an honor to be with them.



Special thanks to my friend, Abby, for helping me today. Also thanks to my friends Catherine and Bridgette for being supportive bridesmaids. Oh, and I can't forget Sharla, the greatest wedding director of all time!!!

Check back for more images later - family shoots and an engagement shoot tomorrow as well!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!! THANKS SO MUCH CAMILLE!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN WORKING WITH YOU!!!

Becca said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMILLE FOR EVERYTHING!! It was so much fun working with you!! Thanks for bearing the cold!! Can't wait to see more!! =D

Beth Buckner said...

Sharla really I S the best wedding director!
Great job.. once again, on the pictures