Saturday, November 13, 2010

Who Are You?

I am always curious and sometimes surprised by who reads my blog and looks at wedding images. So, I thought that I would ask you guys. Comment to this blog post with simply who you are, and if you are not someone who I already know personally, let me know a little bit about what got your reading my blog.

Of course there are prizes involved. I will randomly select a few winners who can choose from prizes like free photo sessions, gifts cards, "beginner camera" one-on-one workshop, etc. So, get to commenting!!!

And, thank you for reading. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy photography like I can! And because everything is better with a picture: here is one that I really love from Becca's wedding:

8 comments:

Mae said...

Camille! I ALWAYS read your blog :) LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. You are really talented. Keep is up girl :)

Magen (H)D

Jennifer Gibson said...

Jennifer Gibson- past bride who still loves looking at all the moments you get to capture for a living!!!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

dr3am3r said...

There is something so entirely irresistible about photography especially wedding photography. This is what drew me into your blog primarily. I am a college student and I have no reason to be looking at wedding pictures. However, they captivate me. Therefore, it is one of my past times.

Unknown said...

I read your blog! And I look at your pictures from our wedding everyday. LOVE THEM!

Boo said...

i do! miss you friend!

Anonymous said...

Of course I read! Can't wait! 5 weeks from today :)
Keri

Dane said...

Love the pic, because that's where I got married!!! Beautiful work as always Camille! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! :-)
-Jenna Lee

Shannon Godfrey said...

I've read your blog regularly ever since you photographed the wedding of a friend of mine. I love your work and enjoy looking at your pictures.